Re: Al Gore where are you?

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
4622fe69$0$4865$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> 461daa42$0$5585$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> > toll

>> > Uh no, I don't drink
>> >

>> Ok now he is back at it and even denies everything,typical after a fall
>> back..call your pal at the AA he will help...;-)
>
> If you bothered to look the post was directed at someone else

You know what...I knew it from the start,you were making some fun of someone
else..I knew it all...

But I took the joke back at you and you could not even see it,talk about a
big sense of humour..or even worst,talk about no humour at all..

and at the same time I used a tactic that your pal bAss use a lot..if you
don't understand,I'll explain..

I used a sentence you posted,and used it in a totally different
situation.....just to make it look as you confessed years of alcohol
abuse...

and you didn't even saw it coming..Gee!!! you were not fast on that one...