Re: Al Gore where are you?

>>> If the "science" were more focused on the
>>> things we all could agree on...
>
> I put it in quotes because it isn't really science
> I was talking about.  Maybe I should have said
> "If we were more focused on the things we all
> could agree on like not wanting to suck on an
> exhaust pipe or a smoke stack billowing effluent."

Those are among the more obvious forms of
destruction.  Haphazard regulations do exist
to regulate automotive pollution but every effort
to control it has been met with syaunch "pseudo-
scientific" opposition from interest groups funded
(surprise) by car and truck manufacturers.
The same is true of every form of industrial
pollution.  Unfortunately, the corrupt Bush
administration has consistently sided with industry
against the environment.

> I thought that using RLB was a way for you
> to happily remind us that "Republicans Live
> Best".

Heheheh... :^)

--

Regards,