Scantronic 500r+ reset tamper

Can any alarm gurus out there help a noob out. I've accidently
(stupidly) set off a tamper alarm by removing a detector from the
wall. How can I reset the detector etc? The user manual says contact
engineer for service, but I've no idea who installed the alarm. I have
a copy of the installation and user guide but need some help to find
the correct command. Do I need a special engineer code?

Thanks in advance
Mike