Re: Press "1" for English

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > I don't want to STOP immigration. Just restrain
> > it to acceptable and tolerable quantities...
>
> No one cares what you want.

And nobody cares what a dead man like you wants either
You're not going to be here so what the hell do you care
anyway ..... Right?

> > It's the CULTURE that's being distorted because
> > of it...
>
> You speaking about culture is the equivalent of George W Bush speaking about a Mensa meeting.

And you being able to spell Mensa is a fucking miracle.

> > Look as the quantity of illegals in prison.
> > Look at how schools can't teach the
> > kids because because there arent enough
> > teachers and because the kids can't speak
> > English...
>
> The real problem with schools is two-fold.  First, educational funding has been seriously undermined by the Bush adminiwstration.

Yeah sure and he's the one who gave you cancer too. Well at least he
did
ONE good thing that we can all be happy about.

> Second, local and state departments of education waste much of the resources they do have.

Yep, almost as bad as how you rip off people who come to this Newsgroup
by telling them
that you actually know something about alarm systems.

> > Look at how the hospitals are closing
> > because they have to give free everything
> > to people who haven't and don't contributed
> > to the tax structure. How can this be good
> > for them OR for us?
>
> Hospitals in this country are big business.  Whiloe the hospitals "lose money" every year, the inner medical etite that run them
> rake in multi-million dollar salaries.

Oh noooooo .... you mean it isn't from all the fucking free loaders who
don't pay a damn thing and get
all their kids and familys medical treatments for nothing?  You go take
a look at where in this nation the hospitals
are failing and you'll see it's all mostly where they have too fucking
many freeloaders. You know ... just
like when you steal from people who come here by making false claims
about yourself.

> >> European immigrants were also a huge
> >> drain on this nation's economy.
> >
> > Sure they were. Doesn't that tell you something?
> > DON'T DO THAT?
>
> No, dummy.  It says give them the same chance that your progenetors had so they can become part of this country as well.  In a word,
> kwitchabitchinandshaddup!

No it says if you were stupid enough to do it wrong the first time ....
don't do it that way again. You're such a fucking idiot.

Go fuck youself ..... and do it quick before you die.

 Really hope that ol chemo is eating away all that fat and blubber
you've been carrying around all these years. Since your family will
only be able to scrape up a few pallbearers who really want to do
it.... we wouldn't want you to be to heavy for them in that pine box.
Maybe you should volunteer for a few extra treatments of chemo. Gotta
get that weight down pretty quick before your reoccurrence starts .....
Come to think of it, why are you even bothering ..... you know it's
gonna come back and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
I couldn't think of a more appropriate person for it to happen to.