Re: OT: Nice story. Don't know if true but...

Crash Gordon wrote:

> | Jeeeeze ...... I guess you're thinking a lot more about dying lately
> | ....... Huh?
>
> If you think that's a unique thought; you ain't old enough to understand
> yet.

I don't think it's unique at all. It's just a way of diggin at the very
fact that he's finally reached his just reward for being the nastiest
son of a bitch I've ever come across. I relish the opportunity of
rubbing his fat fucking nose in the fact that he's gonna die and that
I'm estatic about it. I'm just hoping that the son of a bitch dies a
miserable long and painful death ..... that's all.

Now would you like to comment on how unique that statement is? Or did
you
get the point that I hope he's in misery for whats left of his
miserable life and that I'll continue you remind him of it as short as
he's around ?

Oh yeah  .... "and if you don't like what I've said ..... There's not a
damn thing you can do about it. If you don't like it ..... you can
leave".   Quote attributed to R.L. Bass.