Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
ytydnTlMCesxPv_YnZ2dnUVZ_sudnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> How can canada be wrong when
>> they dont even interfere there....
>
> They were standing in the line of fire.  It's their own fault.

when they left Montreal to visit there family(Christian by the way,french
speaking,cause france use to control that contry) there was no fight in that
region,and they were killed when they were looking for shelter,so they could
come back as soon that the airport is repaired....

>> Yup when they kill innocent citizen of my city....
>
> How do you know they were innocent?

how could they be guilty of anything except being in a country bombarded by
another for 2 soldier?

>> same would be if the arab would kill
>> a family onf montrealers..
>
> Are they also standing in the line of fire?

never mind,you cant understand anything,I just remembered,American citizen
cant be wrong,except to another American...