Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:FPydnW91ILtnLMbYnZ2dnUVZ_sudnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> >> That is true.  Most haven't.
> >
> > Name a study...
>
> No study.  It's simply what I've observed over nearly 30 years in the
industry.
> Of course, the average may be somewhat skewed by a
> certain individual from Mataw...  oh, never mind.  :^)

The "industry" experience you mention having wouldn't be centred around West
Hartford, Connecticut (the "international hub" of the alarm business), would
it?  I guess it's all a matter of perspective.  You obviously haven't hung
around with the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.
:)

All of the installers, technicians and owners I've met and spoken with are
high school graduates and have some post secondary education (college or
trade school).  A few Vancouver based firms are run/owned by P.Engs.
(Professional Engineers).

Oh, and one more thing:  "over nearly 30 years" looks like something Bush
would say.