Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

> I'd like to suggest a quick survey
> of the professionals that post in
> this Group.

You expect these guys to tell the truth?!?  Hahahahahaha.

>> Nope.  Just personal observation.
>
> Which means absolutely nothing...

It means exactly what I said at the start.  That is what I have observed.

> You don't install for a living...

I sold my alarm company after 24 years.

> and have demonstrated a good deal of
> personal animus for the installation
> trade and alarm companies....

That is completely untrue.  I respect installers that do a good job and alarm companies that treat their customers well.  I also
speak the truth about those who don't and that causes a lot of anger on the part of a few morons who spend all of their spare time
here because they have no life.  I post here because it's part of my job.  What's your excuse?