Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:uc6dnSOtb_eSl8TYnZ2dnUVZ_v2dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> You expect these guys to tell the truth?!?  Hahahahahaha.

Actually, yes.  I do, with but one exception.  You are the only one that has
demonstrated a penchant for lying as well as a distinct lack of scruples by
editing another individual's posts in a feeble attempt at one upmanship.
You "say" you abhor individuals that operate outside of the law, yet you
yourself installed and serviced alarm equipment without the proper licensing
for four years and then have the temerity to "boast" about not being able to
pull a permit until 1989 when you upgraded your license after running afoul
of an inspector.

> >> Nope.  Just personal observation.
> >
> > Which means absolutely nothing...
>
> It means exactly what I said at the start.  That is what I have observed.

When did you "observe" this?  You've just admitted to hiring college grads
as installers.  This is nothing more than what most responsible employers
would do and speaks to a process of "natural selection" that would negate
your earlier "observations" about "most installers".  Do you often
contradict yourself, or is it just in this Group?

> I sold my alarm company after 24 years.

Really?  And how many of those "24 years" were you engaged in unlicensed
activity?  How many of those "24 years" were you living in Florida?  How
many accounts did you monitor?  After "24 years" the RMR must have been
phenominal.  I'm surprised you're not living in a mansion on the beach
somplace warm with beautifully tanned hot and cold running maids to cater to
your every wish.

> > and have demonstrated a good deal of
> > personal animus for the installation
> > trade and alarm companies....
>
> That is completely untrue.

What is?  You do frequently speak out against the trade and alarm companies!
You just as frequently misrepresent the legitimate practice of restricting
access to system programming on _monitored_ alarm systems as a "conspiracy"
by unscrupulous installers to prevent people from programming their own
systems?  What a total crock!

> I respect installers that do a good job and alarm companies that treat
their customers well.