Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:acKdnUjm58mEJMXYnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.

> I base it on the people I've met working in the industry for nearly 30
years.

In other words, your own statistical data which is so obviously skewed by
personal prejudice and petty jealousy.  I'd like to suggest a quick survey
of the professionals that post in this Group.  How many completed high
school?  How many are college graduates (or have some post secondary
education)?

> Nope.  Just personal observation.

Which means absolutely nothing.  You don't install for a living and have
demonstrated a good deal of personal animus for the installation trade and
alarm companies.  Your frequent "statements of fact" are simply your feeble
efforts at deriding the very trade which you "say" you have worked in for
24, 25, 27, and 30 years.  By the way, from the things I've read, your own
licensing information in Connecticut doesn't support your claims for the
time(s) you've listed frequently as actually _installing_ and _servicing_
alarm systems.

Frank's right.  You're an idiot.