Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:00:30 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> ... anyone can do this, even if your a high school drop out.
>
>Most of my DIY clients are better educated than that, but I don't disagree.  It's not rocket science.

Ahhh yes... The famous bAssanova post editing.  Haven't seen that in a
while.

--

You know, it's the old glass box at the
At the gas station,

It's-

And it's all these arms are going down in there,
And so you keep dropping it
And picking it up again and moving it,

But-

Some of you are probably too young to remember those
Those glass boxes,

But-

But they used to have them
At all the gas stations
When I was a kid.

Dec. 6, 2001, Department of Defense news briefing - (Donald Rumsfeld)

- Graham

(remove the double e's to email)