Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

Bob Worthy wrote:
> "Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > > I've yet to meet one that hasn't
> > > completed HS.  Most have at least
> > > some college.
> >
> > Bullshit!  Most have no college at all or they'd get a better job.
>
> Many many have had 1 semester to a couple of years of college. Not everyone
> by any means but I have interview more than just a couple of applicants in
> the last 26 years to know this is true. You obviously have been too far
> removed from the operations end of this business to know what these folks
> make now days. The piecework wages also escalated the annual wages far
> beyond what one would think. It is nothing to see people in the 50K to 60K
> range and in some areas it is higher if they want to work by the piece and
> put in the time. There are alot of people that went to college that aren't
> doing much better if at all.

You know that this is just a continuation of his effort to belittle
installers. He's got to continuously spew his stupid garbage in this
Newsgroup so that end users will continue to think that it's an easy
job to install their own systems and that they shouldn't  trust
installation companys.

It's quite obvious to anyone who installs systems, that Bass is
gradually loosing ground in his ability to guage what goes on in this
industry. I'd like to call him a "Has been" but ..... actually he's a
"Never was".

The one good thing that's coming out of this thread is that it's giving
Roland an ample opportunity to see what a scum bag Bass is.