Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

news:HsydnUNbrdHrk8XYnZ2dnUVZ_rKdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> you feel the need to make it sound easier than it
> is because you push the product and it's the only panel line you know.

He doesn't know it all that well.  You forget that he maintains he can
program one of their LCD keypads to display more characters on a line than
even the manufacturer says is possible.

> I happen to know better and by looking at some of the changes in the most
> recent versions of the high end panels Napco confirms it. Since you can
only
> program by downloading I doubt you've noticed

That's an observation I've noticed some others have made about him here as
well.

Frank's right.  Bass is an idiot and an asshole.  I'm "away" from the Group
for a few weeks and there's 4000 posts to weed through (a good portion of
which turned out to be about "family values" from this moron).  That, and
all the useless "html" from his websites got me to seriously consider
putting him on my "ignore" list.  I decided against it, though.  I just
wouldn't want to miss any of his manure pellets of wisdom.  :)