Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

> I tried watching the roasts but they
> seemed pretty stupid...

I guess if you invariably don't get the joke it seems stupid to you.

> Carlin is usually excellent, so can Rock,
> Prior but Whoopie, O'Donnell, Bar and
> Maher are just depressing people to listen to...

I can see why someone with your lop-sided mind would think that.

>> I watch Hannity & Colmes for political debates
>
> I watch maybe 10 minutes of them if that

Makes your brain hurt, eh?

>> and Real Time with Bill Maher for his
>> offsite interviews and New Rules segment.

That routine varies between raucously funny and well, borderline amusing..

>> My stomach turns when guests like
>> Ben Affleck, Harry Belafonte, or the
>> goofy Alec Baldwin start sharing their
>> nutty political beliefs.

Alec Baldwin was in prime last week.  You should have heard his comments when they were discussing how the Bush administration has
treasonously sold out the American soldiers by "out-sourcing" military responsibilities to for profit corporations, primarily
Haliburton.  By allowing Haliburton's unsupervised and "above the law" sub-contractors to comit atrocities against Iraqi detainees
and civilians, Bush has expoesed our troops to more and more attacks.  It used to be they shot traitors.  Now they give them
multi-billion dollar, no-bid, consulting contracts.

> It would help if they just kept acting
> because thats all they are good for...

God forbid someone tells the truth about what the Republicans have been doing to our country.

> Harry is just old

Agreed.