Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Mark Leuck wrote:
> > Yea he sure is a funny guy
> >
> > http://thesuperficial.com/2006/10/bill_maher_makes_fun_of_the_de.html <
>
> His political beliefs are beyond absurd, just like George Carlin, Chris
> Rock, Richard Pryor, Rosie O'Donnell, Chevy Chase, Whoopi Goldberg, and
> Roseanne Barr, BUT that doesn't change the fact that they come out with
> some pretty funny stuff. Most of the comedians on the Comedy Central
> Roasts are lefties but they still make me laugh.

I tried watching the roasts but they seemed pretty stupid, Carlin is usually
excellent, so can Rock, Prior but Whoopie, O'Donnell, Bar and Maher are just
depressing people to listen to

> I can't just rely on the Redneck Comedy Tour for laughs even though
> they are funny as hell.

I've only seen 5 minutes of that too

> I watch Hannity & Colmes for political debates

I watch maybe 10 minutes of them if that

> and Real Time with Bill
> Maher for his offsite interviews and New Rules segment. My stomach
> turns when guests like Ben Affleck, Harry Belafonte, or the goofy Alec
> Baldwin start sharing their nutty political beliefs.

It would help if they just kept acting because thats all they are good for,
Harry is just old

> You take this guy way too seriously.
> He's nothing more than a comedian trying to cause a stir.

I know, still pretty tasteless