Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

Mark Leuck wrote:
> Yea he sure is a funny guy
>
> http://thesuperficial.com/2006/10/bill_maher_makes_fun_of_the_de.html <

His political beliefs are beyond absurd, just like George Carlin, Chris
Rock, Richard Pryor, Rosie O'Donnell, Chevy Chase, Whoopi Goldberg, and
Roseanne Barr, BUT that doesn't change the fact that they come out with
some pretty funny stuff. Most of the comedians on the Comedy Central
Roasts are lefties but they still make me laugh.
I can't just rely on the Redneck Comedy Tour for laughs even though
they are funny as hell.
I watch Hannity & Colmes for political debates and Real Time with Bill
Maher for his offsite interviews and New Rules segment. My stomach
turns when guests like Ben Affleck, Harry Belafonte, or the goofy Alec
Baldwin start sharing their nutty political beliefs.
You take this guy way too seriously.
He's nothing more than a comedian trying to cause a stir.