Re: Boll Weevil bAss

Bob Worthy wrote:

> Oh, I was chastized by RLB as well, on one of my first posts, because I
> called him out for some of his antics.

I wasn't singled out for "special treatment" by RLB until much later.  I
came in to the group defending him against a rather vicious attack (that
also happened to involve his wife and kids) from an individual that
styled himself "Group Moderator".  If you think Bass is "bad", you ain't
seen what this dude can dish out (and I guarantee you don't want to).
Robert is a good deal more "subtle", and I think this makes his attacks
more devastating on another level.  His goal is to make you doubt
yourself and question what you believe.  "Group Moderator" hits you
right where you live and he doesn't spare anyone (not your wife, your
kids, your mother, grandmother,...).  In one respect, it's easier to
defend yourself against him but some of the things he says makes Robert
look like a "boy scout" in comparison.

> I am sure Crash is on that list. He seems like a fun guy, knows his stuff
> and is kind to everyone. It would be hard for RLB to go poison on him. He
> started to come close a couple of weeks back but it died quick.

I remember that.  And yes, "Crash" is definitely a "fun guy" and on
RLB's "good side".

> Primate?

The individual I first mentioned.  "Group Moderator".

> "irritate"? That must be his ego, thinking that his absence is some sort of
> disipline he is enacting on the newsgoup regulars. I am glad I don't have to
> go through a day with his line of thinking.

I ain't touchin' that one.

> Yep, to bad you aren't here when Norm and I get together. It is always a
> good time and alot of work gets done on behalf of the industry.

One of these days...  :-)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com