Re: Boll Weevil bAss

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5A_Rf.147157$B94.73262@xxxxxxxxxxx
> It was also a pretty "gutsy" thing to do.  You weren't here when I
> "debuted" into the Group so you wouldn't know.  It most definitely isn't
> an experience I'd recommend anyone repeat (sort of like winding up
> inverted in a 737).

Oh, I was chastized by RLB as well, on one of my first posts, because I
called him out for some of his antics. I thought to myself then, "was that
worth it?" After lurking around for a while, and healed from his sharp
keyboard, I decided enough was enough without challenging his ego. At first
it was a bit of chest pounding, then he wanted to make peace, and then he
got bent out of shape because I have the ability to find out more about him
than he wants me too. Now, it is nothing more than, "if you're going to kick
sand, I am going to kick it back" and is really just entertainment from my
end. Other than his actions on the newsgroup, very seldom does he  effect
anyone in the professional security arena. He is like a cat that is
constantly rubbing on your leg. Eventually, it becomes annoying and no
matter how often you run them off, they keep returning for more.

> > As he does most people
>
> Well...  except RHC, Rojas, and a couple of guys from the UK that pop in
> occasionally.

I am sure Crash is on that list. He seems like a fun guy, knows his stuff
and is kind to everyone. It would be hard for RLB to go poison on him. He
started to come close a couple of weeks back but it died quick.

> Have you seen the garbage "Hugeass" posted recently??  His "IP"
> originates in the immediate vicinity of Matawan, New Jersey...  I figure
> "anyone with a modicum of tool skills" can conclude just whom he really
is.

Primate?

> > If he even responds, but then again, he loves you man! He can't help
himself
> > from responding to or about you. It is the rest of us he is ignoring,
even
> > when the posts are bumped.
>
> There's a huge difference between being ignored and being "plonked".
> Robert sees and reads every post in this Newsgroup.  I figure his
> ignoring us is like his new sig line.  It's intended to "irritate".

"irritate"? That must be his ego, thinking that his absence is some sort of
disipline he is enacting on the newsgoup regulars. I am glad I don't have to
go through a day with his line of thinking.

> actually think it's kinda funny because it sorta "works both ways".
> These days I'm tryin' to look at things from a more humorous side (as I
> note both you and Norm are attempting as well).  "Kicks and Giggles"
> with emphasis on the "Giggles" part...

Yep, to bad you aren't here when Norm and I get together. It is always a
good time and alot of work gets done on behalf of the industry.