Re: Boll Weevil bAss

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1AXRf.146558$B94.40704@xxxxxxxxxxx

> I'm following my own advice and taking "the high road", Tom.  I figure
> someone here has to start.

How many times have you made this attempt. I know people who stopped smoking
with less attempts.

The new guy in the Group really laid it on
> the line.

And an astute observation it was.

> I've been sort of heading in that direction for a
> while but
> Robert still has it in him to get me "riled".

As he does most people

> This doesn't mean I won't continue to object to his using the forum as
> his own personal "tech support" system and marketing tool though, and
> since we all know so much about him (and who he really is), I figure we
> can still request "proof" for the more outlandish things he says without
> denigrating him or holding up his "past sins".

But as you know, his responses, when he doesn't have the proof, are right
out of his bag of mud.

> I'm gonna wait and see how he responds over the next several days.

If he even responds, but then again, he loves you man! He can't help himself
from responding to or about you. It is the rest of us he is ignoring, even
when the posts are bumped.