Re: Boll Weevil bAss

Mr.Double-sided tape wrote:
> Well I'll keep watch over the low road while you're away

I'm not goin' anywhere ya big palooka.  Oh, and by the way, I'd suggest
the Munro "Air Ride" system for your horse trailer.  Less vibration and
the sucker won't be prone to jumpin' around on the rough roads.  I'd
also suggest ditching the straw and going with something a little less
"chafing".

And if "Tiffany's" really got a "dick", then the guys at Playboy are
true air brush "arteestes".