Re: Boll Weevil bAss

Mr.Double-sided tape wrote:
> That website has a ton of Walter Brennan songs. Think of bAss hanging
> around ASA when you listen to Boll Weevil
> :-)

I'm following my own advice and taking "the high road", Tom.  I figure
someone here has to start.  The new guy in the Group really laid it on
the line.  I've been sort of heading in that direction for a while but
Robert still has it in him to get me "riled".  I just can't be as
"objective" as I'd like to be considering the numerous personal attacks
he's made but I'm gonna give it "the old college try" (again).

This doesn't mean I won't continue to object to his using the forum as
his own personal "tech support" system and marketing tool though, and
since we all know so much about him (and who he really is), I figure we
can still request "proof" for the more outlandish things he says without
denigrating him or holding up his "past sins".

I'm a huge supporter of our industry and figure the only way to improve
it is to help the people in it become all that they can be (it goes
without saying that weeding out the "bad apples" is also a huge part of
that).  What's been made all the more obvious to me over the years, is
that Robert is a tenacious individual.  His standard (often referred to
as "signature") responses to adversity aren't at all what I'd advocate
using, but considering everything that's out there, can you really blame
him?  I mean, how many people do you personally know that have a website
dedicated to archiving every stupid thing they say and do (politicians
aside)?  I'm gonna wait and see how he responds over the next several days.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com