Re: Boll Weevil bAss

Bob Worthy wrote:

> How many times have you made this attempt. I know people who stopped smoking
> with less attempts.

Agreed.  Comparing what happens in this Newsgroup to "smoking" however,
is like comparing Tom's horse trailer to my "Fisher Price" wheelbarrow.
  The two are just not the same thing (although they do serve the same
purpose).  ;-)

> And an astute observation it was.

It was also a pretty "gutsy" thing to do.  You weren't here when I
"debuted" into the Group so you wouldn't know.  It most definitely isn't
an experience I'd recommend anyone repeat (sort of like winding up
inverted in a 737).

> As he does most people

Well...  except RHC, Rojas, and a couple of guys from the UK that pop in
occasionally.

> But as you know, his responses, when he doesn't have the proof, are right
> out of his bag of mud.

Have you seen the garbage "Hugeass" posted recently??  His "IP"
originates in the immediate vicinity of Matawan, New Jersey...  I figure
"anyone with a modicum of tool skills" can conclude just whom he really is.

> If he even responds, but then again, he loves you man! He can't help himself
> from responding to or about you. It is the rest of us he is ignoring, even
> when the posts are bumped.

There's a huge difference between being ignored and being "plonked".
Robert sees and reads every post in this Newsgroup.  I figure his
ignoring us is like his new sig line.  It's intended to "irritate".  I
actually think it's kinda funny because it sorta "works both ways".
These days I'm tryin' to look at things from a more humorous side (as I
note both you and Norm are attempting as well).  "Kicks and Giggles"
with emphasis on the "Giggles" part...

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com