Re: Who Are the Best DIY Suppliers for Tech Support?

<TBkGuard-Google@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Jim, you brought up a couple of issues that might seem cause for
> concern such as being behind on technology and not responding to others
> who sought support, but you included a host of other issues in a rant
> that make it seem as if you have an ax to grind and makes me wonder if
> you are giving a fair assessment.
>
> For example, what does having a prior felony or being responsible for
> someone's death have to do with current tech support?

Thats a darn good question, would it bother you if the guy on the other end
of the phone could be someone who can't get a security license in most
states? What if he was say a pedophile? Bank robber? Murder? Rapist? Where's
your limit?

Sounds like all you care about is getting a programming answer

> There are US Presidents who have committed felonies and the current one
> is responsible for thousands of innocent persons deaths.   Should  I be
> considering that too?  I don't think so.

Leaving the utter stupidity of that paragraph behind no presidents have been
convicted in a court of law, RLB has...