Re: Any truth to the rumor.....

Yet not as nasty as the visual you'd get if you pictured Bass wearing
makeup, his Estaban cowboy hat, and a diaper while eating powdered
jelly donuts, drinking a chocolate shake and playing PattyCakes with
Rodney to the tune of It's Raining Men.
BTW, Frank has actual footage of that but he said you're not worthy
enough to see it.