Fire Alarm Seminar Schedule

Contact me for more information about sponsoring an AFAA seminar.
mikebaker at afaa dot org

------------------
March 7-9, 2006 Rolling Meadows, IL
------------------
Fire Alarm System Testing & Inspections
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
http://www.afaa.org/afaa/PDF/TI_IntFA_RollingMeadows_Mar2006.pdf

Fire Alarm Plan Review
More info to follow ...

Best regards,