Problems with Ademco 5808 LST

Hi Folks,

I installed an (RF) Ademco 5808 LST (wireless heat and smoke detector)
5 years ago.
I just replaced the batteries with new ones- CR123A.

The LED on the detector doesn't flash after the detector has been
secured to its mount- no matter how long I watch it- 10 minutes or
more.

The LED does flash 2 times either when I remove the detector or
re-install it to its mount.

When the test button on the detector is pushed the alarm system sounds
(REALLY LOUD, of course).

The other 5808 LST detectors in the system do blink once every minute
or so.

Do I have a cause for concern with the aforementioned unit that doesn't
flash every minute or so?