Re: Boll Weevil bAss

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Rb2Sf.147701$B94.31246@xxxxxxxxxxx
:

If you think Bass is "bad", you ain't
seen what this dude can dish out (and I guarantee you don't want to).
Robert is a good deal more "subtle", and I think this makes his attacks
more devastating on another level.  His goal is to make you doubt
yourself and question what you believe.  "Group Moderator" hits you
right where you live and he doesn't spare anyone (not your wife, your
kids, your mother, grandmother,...).

If I was you armed with that information, I would pick my words carefully :)
Watcha ya gonna do when "Group Moderator" starts on you?