Re: Gota love your insurance guy.... unless

J Barnes wrote:

> The issue is my agent allowed someone else to add coverage to my policy.

See, that right there doesn't sound right to me... that alone would
worth asking someone "in the know" about... another broker, someone at
whatever state board there may be... better yet, find out who
underwrites the policy and ask them.

FWIW, here was my wife's response to your original post:
I would definitely get a new broker.... especially since the insurance
companies don't charge extra to put Additional insureds on a policy....
that would be just the brokers fee they are paying for and the only
reason the insurance company would cancel , it because they Broker
requested it due to "non-payment"

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0610-1, 03/08/2006
Tested on: 3/10/2006 12:41:10 AM