Re: Compact cheap "surveilance" camera

In article <C0CB2C41.C4F9%teflon1_@xxxxxxxxx>, teflon nonstick
<teflon1_@xxxxxxxxx> writes
>On 30/6/06 19:00, in article qqcA84IXbWpEFwlK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
>"Prometheus" <Prometheus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> In article <3iapg.69$5K2.27@fed1read03>, alarman <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx>

Posted because alarman <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> did not understand what
he was advocating.

>> Surveillance
>> â?¬ noun close observation, especially of a suspected spy or criminal.
>>
>> Observation
>> â?¬ noun 1 the action or process of closely observing or monitoring. 2
>> the ability to notice significant details. 3 a comment based on
>> something one has seen, heard, or noticed.
>>
>> monitor
>>   â?¬ verb keep under observation, especially so as to regulate, record,
>> or control
>>
>> Maybe you do not consider the "audit trail" to be "closely ...
>> monitoring", I do; still you are a top poster.
>
>Most of the content in most of the groups deteriorates to shit.

Given your choice of vocabulary I conclude that long words are beyond
you. I posted the definitions because alarman <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx>
did not understand advocating logging people who enter and exit is
surveillance. After posting viable solutions the thread drifted, as
conversations do, perhaps people don't talk to you, otherwise you would
know this.

>The bloke wanted to lock his fucking door, but this is what it ends up with
>brain damaged wankers giving English lessons.

He has already been given advice, and acknowledged it; see my post
advocating using a PIR to release the door after a lack of movement for
fifteen minutes, turn off the lights; and even arm the alarm. The thread
has since drifted, as you shold have learned that conversations tend to.

>Get. A. Fucking. Life.

After posting viable solutions the thread drifted, as conversations do;
I can understand why people don't talk to you.

Why are you so opposed to not using surveillance; knowing who left the
door open yesterday will not prevent last nights burglary, reprimanding
the person who left the door open in the honest belief that someone else
was there will not stop this honest mistake being made again, it might
drive honest fee paying members away.

Your evident level of education, and your preference for spying on
people makes me ask, are you a private security guard or perhaps a cop?
Maybe this is why people don't talk to you.

You
     really
            need
                    learn