Re: Compact cheap "surveilance" camera

In article <3iapg.69$5K2.27@fed1read03>, alarman <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx>
writes
>I was referring to the audit trail provided by a card access system, not
>surveillance.
>js
>
>"Prometheus" <Prometheus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> In article <OwZog.53$5K2.19@fed1read03>, alarman <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx>
>> writes
>>>I was referring to this
>>>"You are still making excuses for an intrusive surveillance system which
>>>reduce the risk unlawful access and theft."
>>>
>>>"Prometheus" <Prometheus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote

>>>Apparently not.
>>
>> See
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/e76ada3e69ca8ec9>

Surveillance
â?¢ noun close observation, especially of a suspected spy or criminal.

Observation
â?¢ noun 1 the action or process of closely observing or monitoring. 2
the ability to notice significant details. 3 a comment based on
something one has seen, heard, or noticed.

monitor
  â?¢ verb keep under observation, especially so as to regulate, record,
or control

Maybe you do not consider the "audit trail" to be "closely ...
monitoring", I do; still you are a top poster.
--
Ian             G8ILZ