Re: How does one find employees, including trainees?

Robert L Bass scribbled:

> Guys like Olson,
> Cracker and Jiminex spend more time and energy attacking me than they do
> running their business.  Guess who they hurt.

Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to spend some time on your own
website...  Like *changing the contact information for instance* (you're
still showing your old address...  Tsk!).  I notice that you no longer
use the free "Kounter".  Those pop-under ads from "Winfixer" were
annoying as hell, weren't they?  I'll bet you got lots of complaints
(considering the number of hits you supposedly get every day)...  And
what ever happened to that "troll-free" number you said you were going
to get??  Seems to me that a guy that's doing business "online" should
definitely have one.  In fact, ISTR you used a similar argument when
deriding a competitor a while back...