Re: How does one find employees, including trainees?

"As far as ohm's law goes, I've never used it.  What would I need it
> for in the alarm field?  Electronics, sure... electrical, maybe...
> alarms, no."

You must be the best installer in the world. you've never had to chase
down a faulty contact or bad wire. if you ever use a meter for much
besides a paperweight you have been kneedeep in ohm's law.