"Bob La Londe" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:z8idnY0l6aeHcQ_ZnZ2dnUVZ_q-dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> > "McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> > Its a newsgroup not a forum.
>>

>> fucking programmed low iq cunt,
>>
>> A newsgroup can also be called a forum.
>>

> You could be called a human being.  That doesn't make it so.

But you are a LOW IQ AMERICAN TRANSVESTITE. There is no argument about it.

>> >If it were a forum your address, IP, account, and possibley your entire
> ISP
>> >would have been banned from access because of your profane behavior.
>>

>> If it is a perfect world, you would have been space dropped on a
>> different
>> planet for your low iq.
>

> Hey, back in school I was voted most likely to build a rocket ship to
> mars.

Proves how dumb your school students are.

>> >Its in the alt. hierarchy and not moderated.  This means that its almost
>> >impossible to get you to cease and desist your profane litany of
> stupidity.
>>

>> Now I know why arizona has the highest divorce rate in the nation.
>
> Dang, you must live here.

May be I should so I can bang your horny wife and convince her not to
divorce you.

>> >Instead we must find a way to find amusement in your paranoid
> dellusiuons.
>>

>> American govt psychos with unlimited power amuse themselves reading
> comments
>> from programmed american low iq morons and slaves like you.
>>

>> I amuse myself reading comments from programmed american low iq morons
> like
>> you even though I dont have any power like the american govt psychos.
>>

>> Who is better, me or the american govt psychos to whom low iq morons like
>> you provide free amusement ?
>
> Ah, but that's just the thing.  Its not the American Government who is out
> to get you.  Its more insidious than that, but alas (for you), only those
> of
> in the know can decipher who it is, and we aren't talking.  BAAA WAAAA HA
> HA
> HA HA HA HA!!!!!
>

> --
> Bob La Londe
> www.YumaBassMan.com

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/4e59d97b4777f5d7?hl=en&;

Spend some time on these links and educate yourself so you will be better
prepard to protect yourself and your family from our government pscyhos.