Re: Is swann security good enough

Tin foil won't stop the technology these guys are talking about.

ME confused? Dood, take  your meds before it's too late. What makes you
think big brother (whomever he is) gives one little constipated crap about a
pissant like you? Really...get on with life man. Take the pills...take the
pills..take the pills.

"McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| You are utterly confused. In this thread previously you suggested tin foil
| and now you are talking about a chip that interprets brainwaves. Make  up
| your confused mind first before posting crap on this forum.

| >A friend of mine works for an un-named agency...he told me that there's a
| > new technology incorporated into the XLP 32.1 v 2 that can actually
| > interpret brainwaves and convert them to .mpeg for upload/download/ipod.
| >

| > "BIG NIGE" <no.way@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > |
| > | "G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

| > please
| > from
| > agents
| > sweeps

XLP32
| > |
| > | Thats now been updated
| > |
| > | The new XLP 32.1 can also see through Lead lined walls
| > |
| > |
| > |