Protecting yourself from surveilance. McGinn

Please contact me and I will tell you what you need to know to best try
and run counter-surveillance. I am a semi-expert at this and have
studied up on many FBI tactics that are employed by other agencies.

For instance, did you know that a common FBI deal is to have 2 teams.
One team sets up shop back a bit and uses incredible zoom-lens cameras,
and other devices.

A second team then comes in to watch you, they are "dolts" who get
spotted by you. Then then retreat. The first team now has a great
opportunity to catch you "burning your shit", or "moving items away"
because they know you are paranoid after spotting the team.

There are sooooo many others.

Contact me.