> >> Is this a security alarms forum or english grammar forum. You are one
> >> confused fucking moron.
> >

> > Its a newsgroup not a forum.
>

> fucking programmed low iq cunt,
>
> A newsgroup can also be called a forum.

You could be called a human being.  That doesn't make it so.

> >If it were a forum your address, IP, account, and possibley your entire
ISP
> >would have been banned from access because of your profane behavior.
>

> If it is a perfect world, you would have been space dropped on a different
> planet for your low iq.

Hey, back in school I was voted most likely to build a rocket ship to mars.

> >Its in the alt. hierarchy and not moderated.  This means that its almost
> >impossible to get you to cease and desist your profane litany of
stupidity.

> Now I know why arizona has the highest divorce rate in the nation.

Dang, you must live here.

> >Instead we must find a way to find amusement in your paranoid
dellusiuons.

> American govt psychos with unlimited power amuse themselves reading
comments
> from programmed american low iq morons and slaves like you.
>

> I amuse myself reading comments from programmed american low iq morons
like
> you even though I dont have any power like the american govt psychos.
>

> Who is better, me or the american govt psychos to whom low iq morons like
> you provide free amusement ?

Ah, but that's just the thing.  Its not the American Government who is out
to get you.  Its more insidious than that, but alas (for you), only those of
in the know can decipher who it is, and we aren't talking.  BAAA WAAAA HA HA
HA HA HA HA!!!!!

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com