>>> Grammar is not the old lady that birthed your momma.
>>

>> Is this a security alarms forum or english grammar forum. You are one
>> confused fucking moron.
>

> Its a newsgroup not a forum.

fucking programmed low iq cunt,

A newsgroup can also be called a forum.

>If it were a forum your address, IP, account, and possibley your entire ISP
>would have been banned from access because of your profane behavior.

If it is a perfect world, you would have been space dropped on a different
planet for your low iq.

>Its in the alt. hierarchy and not moderated.  This means that its almost
>impossible to get you to cease and desist your profane litany of stupidity.

Now I know why arizona has the highest divorce rate in the nation.

>Instead we must find a way to find amusement in your paranoid dellusiuons.

American govt psychos with unlimited power amuse themselves reading comments
from programmed american low iq morons and slaves like you.

I amuse myself reading comments from programmed american low iq morons like
you even though I dont have any power like the american govt psychos.

Who is better, me or the american govt psychos to whom low iq morons like
you provide free amusement ?