Re: How does one find employees, including trainees?

> This is a futile argument...

True, but in this newsgroup that qualifies it for at least another 263
posts.  :^)

> we disagree and that is that. the world wont
> end because if it. and as for the shot without
> provocation, touchy, touchy...

No problem.  But that's why I bothered to correct you.

> if you can't take a shot every once and a while
> what fun is it?

Fun for whom?  I guess you won't mind if I take a few potshots at you every
now and then.

> i don't have the burning hatred for you that
> some seem to here. you were just an easy
> target in this instance.

Hatred only burns the one doing the hating.  My life is fine regardless how
screwed up some of the idiots who post here may be.  Guys like Olson,
Cracker and Jiminex spend more time and energy attacking me than they do
running their business.  Guess who they hurt.

> So chill out and take a ride on your sccoter, scooter.

Actually, I've decided to sell the Burgman 650 scooter and buy something
else.  It's a fun bike but after taking the MSF course I decided I'd look at
a few cruisers.