Re: How does one find employees, including trainees?

I would have to disagree. checking continuity is a perfect use of ohm's
law. just because you aren't plugging numbers into a calculator dosen't
mean you aren't using the formula. how can you use an instrument if you
do not understand the feedback it is giving you.