Re: How does one find employees, including trainees?

> I would have to disagree. checking continuity
> is a perfect use of ohm's law...

You happen to be quite wrong.  Ohm's law derives either resistance, voltage
or amperage when the other two elements are given.  A continuity tester
doesn't read voltage or amperage.  Some display resistance but that alone is
insufficient to determine the other values.

> just because you aren't plugging numbers into
> a calculator dosen't mean you aren't using the
> formula. how can you use an instrument if you
> do not understand the feedback it is giving you.

Indeed.  Since you obviously don't understand what "feedback" your
continuity tester is giving, you clearly don't understand the instrument
itself.  Whether you actually happen to know Ohm's law or not is irrelavent.

BTW, I wasn't going to bother commenting at all until I noticed your snipe
in the succeeding post.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass