Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

I've been doing this for 20+ years and only advertised in yellow pages one
year and it was the biggest waste of time and money. Word of mouth and a
good rep. may be slower but the quality of my clients speaks for itself. I
have some clients that I've done 6 houses for...and I never have to bid
it...just install and collect.

There are better ways to spend time and money to get clients than to
publically advertise.