Re: What happened to my alarm system last night ?

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de news: KCozg.287309$IK3.39565@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Petem wrote:
>> Hey old fart!
>>
>> Cant stand the true?
>>
>> or just cant stand.......up
>>
>> damn I love vacation...
>

> Who you callin' an "old fart", you "Quebecois small fry"?.  One more
> remark like that and we really will cut you loose after we "resettle" your
> sorry ass around Henry Hudson's Bay.  We can't very well let you
> "Frenchies" keep the seaway.  Montreal with all the restaurants, the
> chefs, and the pretty waitresses stay on the CANADIAN side of the border
> too!

You know what?
I just understood why most of Canadian envy us here,we have the best the
country ever had..woman,gastronomy and that European feeling..

Frank don't even think removing this from us..in fact it is us that made it
like that..

But don't worry Frank if you want to move here and leave behind this Asian
invaded province of yours,there is always some job opportunity here for
counter clerk...;-)

 P.s. I wont read the ng too much in the next few days,I'm heading
north....really north,about a 3 hour drive from Montreal,were there is no
net,no cell coverage,no pager coverage,even the satellite TV don't go
there..(ok I am pushing on this one)...but over the air TV is scarce..if non
existent..I have a few wall eyes and some truite to catch,then I will smoke
them,anyone want some?(smoke the fish as a cooking method ,no any other type
of smoking...LOL)