Re: Ranger American yahoos.

But yet the morons still drill out the sliding doors & the custom made front
doors...same warranty issue....duh!

I use surface mounts myself with the terminal screws. On the front door we
use recessed contacts with terminal screws and a rare earth magnet glued on
the door...no warranty problems, as long as we don't drill the door itself.

Jim Rojas