Re: 5 ft. long drill bits at Home Depot!

that's for sure..I speak French as my first language and sometimes I read my
post the next day and I ask myself how many beer I took before posting
this..

most of the time its none ,but I don't know maybe it was all those beer that
I took that come to haunt me back...;-)

I1S_e.2378$ST1.451@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx