Re: 5 ft. long drill bits at Home Depot!

found a cable caster by Greenlee there yesterday while getting parts for a
job.  A dart gun with a fishing reel on it to cast wires into hard to reach
areas.  looks like a cool toy.  should pay for itself if I use it once. now
just have to find a place to use it. :)