5 ft. long drill bits at Home Depot!

I found those 5 ft. long drill bits at Home Depot. They were in the
electrical department, not in the tools section. And the bit has a hole
drilled in it so you can use it to fish wires after drilling a hole. They
are called D'versibit. Others with holes in the bits (for fishing wires) in
the tool section are called "installer bits".
Exactly what I was looking for - Thanks!

I don't know how many times I have been in the electrical department of Home
Depot and yet never noticed these. They look like long rods (They are
actually a long rod with a drill bit on the end), so I probably thought that
was what they were.