Re: 5 ft. long drill bits at Home Depot!

that's typical bass BS
LOL I was waiting for it!!

I was able to make you look like a foul while I left your whole post there
for all to see..

you have to resort to editing my post to make you look bright....that's so
low..I was not sure if you would do it.. but that exactly why I am on your
back now...you cant even fight correctly....

that just show all the user here the way you act....no honour in
nothing....doing it anyway you can even if you have to be unfair to anyone
to make a profit...

efqdnXlKj5jZjKfeRVn-gQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx