Re: 5 ft. long drill bits at Home Depot!

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
2MqdnfXel8pgD6TenZ2dnUVZ_s2dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> What do you mean? Did I use a term that's
>>> derogatory somewhere in the world?
>>
>> Yep, no one is crippled anymore, they are physically challenged...
>
> That wasn't the word he was referring to.  The term, "tosser" is UK slang
> for one who ...errr, pleasures himself.  It has been used here and in
> another newsgroup by several posters to describe Olson and Sabodish at
> various times.

Now what would be the best word to descibe you?

Exconvic?..close but........no

irresponsible killer? closer but still no...

thief?  damn close....but still no..

I KNOW  ....... PRICK....but a succesfull one....

as a matter of fact they are all ok for you....

p.s. you can try to find a good desciption of me or anyone here..but a prick
opinion is not something i will or anyone else will consider....