Re: 5 ft. long drill bits at Home Depot!

> What do you mean? Did I use a term that's derogatory somewhere in the
> world?

Yep, no one is crippled anymore, they are physically challenged. I don't
think people are handicapped anymore, either, unless they're physically fit
and parking in a handicapped space. Basically, people get tired of a word
after it's been in use and then they find a new word that means the same
thing. The old word is derogatory and the new word isn't, at least for a few
years.

Bob