Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

Hey cool your jets, or at least shift into a lower gear! I don't hear anyone
disagreeing that the POTS line IS the answer. But there are companies that
will try to make it work, in spite of the fact they shouldn't, either
because they don't understand the nature of the problem, or simply because
they are trying to assist their customer, or whatever...

Sheesh....

RHC